Wednesday, March 05, 2008

winter in Cuyutlán

It's cold down here on the sunny Mexican riviera. I have been wearing long pants and long sleeves. The Patient has dug out turtleneck shirts, jeans, shoes and sox. This evening I put on a sweater with my long pants, Tivos and sox.

This was last night's sky, looking northwest toward Jack's.


Here's what it looked like this morning, same view.

The sun came out just long enough to dry a line of laundry. Then it went away again. Tonight's sky is about the same as last night's; too much cloud cover for a colorful sunset.

I am now recovering from my 5 PM massage. Yes, she knows her stuff. I'll see how my back feels tomorrow morning after its thorough work-over.

3 Comments:

At 7:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger The Fevered Brain said...

The reason I deleted this comment is that it was a virus! Nasty!

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger mary ann said...

Ooooh, I know, I hate those spam virus things! Your weather looks like MY summer, let's hope for a change soon there. It is beautiful today again in SF ~ go figure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home