Thursday, September 11, 2008

gertrude stein speaks


I watched and listened carefully to Charlie Gibson's interview with putative VP Palin. Even he was driven to ask for clarification, to comment on the "blizzard of words" that said nothing and answered none of his questions (that were probably vetted by the RNC before the program). And he's easy. There was nothing to indicate that she would be able to answer the heartbeat call. I was not relieved of my anxieties. I remain convinced that "there is no there there".

Blessings on the 9/11 victims.

Later: I watched the interview again on rebroadcast via streaming. Yep, I'm still convinced. Even more so after listening c-a-r-e-f-u-l-l-y.

1 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, Blogger mary ann said...

I don't have much faith in Mr. Gibson, she should be interviewed by you...that I would love!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home