Wednesday, May 28, 2008

auld acquaintance

I'm off to San Diego and La Jolla to (a) visit with my sister whom I haven't seen since Thanksgiving, and (b) to attend the 50th reunion of my high school, The Bishop's School. There were 39 women in my graduating class; the RSVP list says that 26 will attend. Last reunion I attended was the 35th. I am looking forward to seeing everyone. Several of us who were boarders will be staying at the same hotel. We'll do our best to recreate dorm life! There's a lunch with friends on Friday at that grand old Pink Lady of a hotel, the La Valencia, then dinner with the headmaster. Saturday will be festivities on the campus and a class dinner at a local restaurant. Sunday a brunch at a classmate's beautiful home. Then back to San Diego for a frolic and detour with my sister. Home Tuesday. I'm taking the trusty MacLap with me. Stay tuned.

1 Comments:

At 6:25 PM, Blogger mary ann said...

Have a delightful time and please post every day, twice a day is OK too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home