Monday, August 20, 2007

good-bye CA, hello OH

I leave v. early tomorrow for a week of fun and games in Ohio. The Patient's family has a bi-annual reunion; every year there are more and more people I don't know. We plan to take a side trip into Ohio's Amish country. Perhaps up to PA, too. Photos to follow. I think I have the compound in good order for my departure. Had dinner tonight with friend who is going to house sit while we're gone. We tried a new local Chinese place; Wok of Fire. Pretty good. But not as good as the old favorite Ding How. My fridge has enough left over Chinese food to keep the caretaker fed and happy for a week.

I see by my Netflix® message that I have two movies arriving tomorrow: "Music and Lyrics" and "Notes on a Scandal." Makes me eager to get back and dim the lights and I haven't left yet.

I'm not taking the trusty electronic tablet with me on this trip so this will be my last post for awhile. I'll tell you all about it when I get back.

1 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, Blogger mary ann said...

Have a lovely time. Two fine movies await your return. Enjoy the trip and we need lots of family gossip, pls.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home