Wednesday, November 05, 2008

the best of America


I like this picture of our president-elect and his VP. I wish them the wisdom and guts it's going to take to do what has to be done.

This evening I went to Aioli (again) for a cava party with six women friends, all Democrats, to toast our new administration. For one of the group it was her first election since becoming a citizen. What a momentous occasion it was for her. Well, for all of us.

I am taking off for a few days in Bozeman to visit Cait. We will go out on Friday night for a post-election celebration, even though Obama didn't carry Montana. She thought he had a chance, but it didn't pan out. It has been snowing but the weather map says "mild" weather during my stay; daytime temperatures in the low 50's, nighttime in the mid-20's. I must be nuts.

75 days until 1/20/2009: End of an Error

1 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Blogger mary ann said...

Have a great trip ~ Ike photos needed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home