Thursday, June 14, 2007

What can you do?

It's 102ยบ degrees. Hot breeze. The garden wilts. The breeze strengthens and blows one of the umbrellas out of its stand and into another umbrella and breaks it. Impossible to sit at the table outdoors for lunch. Too hot. The only thing to do is drink lemonade, get into the pool and wait it out. Rarely is it too hot to sleep. The Sacramento delta breezes come up at night and cool everything down. Not last night. It was miserable.

As if that weren't enough, it appears I have brought home with me from Mexico an intestinal parasite. Ciprofloxacin for five days. Then we'll see. This happened once before and I was treated there. That time I had to dose myself for 30 days. Everything's faster in the USA.

Stay cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home