Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Release date

I have been informed by the Apple hospital that my beloved Mac Book Pro will be released from care tomorrow after a week's confinement and the insertion of two new fans. There will be joy in Mudville! There will also be photos, hot links, and any other bells and whistles I can find to signify the return of this most precious of communication cohorts. The machine I am now using was, once, the sine qua non of computers. Alas, it's day is over, a victim of planned obsolesence. I keep it for sentimental reasons. And to fill in when the latest greatest is out of commission. Perhaps this old one will prove to be more loyal than the flashier model. Wouldn't be the first. Computer or otherwise, eh?

1 Comments:

At 9:47 AM, Blogger mary ann said...

Hahahaha, good post. My laptop (msBook) will be 4 years old already.
I see the spinning beach ball of death more frequently now and DREAD replacing her, but by now we should be used to this. I need a photo of the so-called CHAOS created by The Patient. And the suitcase. Enjoy the return of the Miracle Machine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home