Wednesday, April 16, 2008


1 picture = 1,000 words



This is going to be short and sweet. I have been in bed all day trying to cope with a very nasty foot. I got up in the night to take a pill and my entire toe had turned red. The color has turned a bit more bruised purple, the blister on the left side is bigger than ever. But no fever, good blood sugar levels, and no red streaks shooting up my leg. Also no dominoes tonight. No nothing except pills, shots and rest. V. boring. Reading good book, though. Some good has to come out of this.

2 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Blogger mary ann said...

Oh, poor thing! I hope the medicines help and that tomorrow is a better day. Give us a report, I'm thinking about you, FB.

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger Kaley D. said...

Good God, Shuzu!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home