Thursday, April 17, 2008

another health day

No gruesome pictures today. Things are a bit better. Ruby red toe is now purple, the blister is bigger than ever, but still no fever, chills, streaks, or high blood sugars. I am going to the doc tomorrow to have him check the toe carefully and, since infection seems to be resolving, perhaps he will drain it. Since it is the weekend I don't want to be stuck with a problem and nobody around to deal with it. I spent the day in bed again, foot propped up, lots of reading around. More pills, another shot. This is not any fun, believe me.

2 Comments:

At 11:15 PM, Blogger mary ann said...

Keep healing!

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger Infield Single said...

Susan! Only you can make a horribly infected toe into an object of contemplation. And in a peculiarly coincidental way, I've been meaning to ask you the name of your pedicure maven here in Davis. If you can bear even to think about such a thing, let me know. And do get better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home