Friday, November 28, 2008

what do you usually forget?

I discovered that I left all my underwear at home, packed in a zip-lock bag, ready to be pcked and safely stowed in my lingerie drawer. What's a girl to do? I now have to go out tomorrow morning and brave the mobs at the local Macy's or Nordie's to replace a few of the forgotten items. The rest will come down with friends who will get to the beach in early January. I guess I'll have to go mostly "Commando" until then.

My sister and I went to lunch today with the woman who had be our father's secretary when he was the rector of Christ Church in Coronado. What a trip down memory lane! She, now 81 years old, has forgotten nothing, knows all the hot scoop on everyone, and brought back to both Vic and me all the great memories of our parents and our lives in that lovely town.

Tonight we will dive into left-overs for dinner, watch Washington Week, and contemplate our pasts.

52 days until 1/20/2009: End of an Error

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home