Monday, March 30, 2009

this one's for you, Vicky

I talked to my sister tonight to see if she had heard from the surgeon. Has he decided what he's going to do, come Wednesday? The answer was no, he hasn't. The CT scan was not particularly encouraging; circulation is quite impaired. So I will call again tomorrow to learn if any decision has been made. Meanwhile, this beautiful piece with Cecilia Bartoli and Arlene Augér is for you, Vicky.

Tomorrow we drive in to Manzanillo to pick up our FM-3 documents. We had to have our pictures taken again (gag!) because the last ones were too small and there were no profiles included (gag! gag!). You know the old saying about one would rather have a root canal without drugs than do "X"? I feel that way about having my picture taken. But it's done, we hope the documents will be ready, and we'll be fiinished with all of that for another year. Then a big-time shopping at various large stores, a smart lunch, and home probably mid-afternoon. This, of course, is predicated on everything going as planned, gringo style.

1 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Blogger DAK said...

Yeah, I really should have taken another passport photo. Now I have to look at this same, gray and dyspeptically horrid shot for the next 10 years.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home