Sunday, January 14, 2007

Sunday at the Movies

I took myself off to the movies this afternoon. I sat transfixed in the dark as Dreamgirls unfolded before me. What a sensational production. The entire cast is criminally talented. Esp. Jennifer Hudson. Shows what losing on American Idol can do for one's career. I laughed, I cried, I stamped my feet. Made my pants want to get up and dance! I had a fine time.

The Patient had a fine time today, too. Some gardening in the late morning after gorging on football. (Go figure.) Today's caloric intake included chocolate pudding, lemon yogurt, bean soup, a tiny piece of salmon cake (not good), pomegranate juice. Not too bad. A little more each day.

Medical report on Ernie the Cat (see yesterday's post). Very lethargic, not eating, not drinking. But as I was getting the lowdown he ambled his way to his "box" and took care of some business. So there's spark in the old boy yet!

Tomorrow is hair cut day. Hurrah!

1 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Blogger mary ann said...

Great review of movie, Patient and Ernie. Thanks for inspiring me to update da blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home