Wednesday, May 30, 2007

nothing to report . . .yet

I didn't get to the computer last night as the Patient was busy getting caught up on his on-line reading. I had a fabulous massage yesterday and was so relaxed and drowsy that I couldn't outlast him, gave up and was asleep by 9 PM. Much refreshed this morning, I type on.

The Patient had his CT scan yesterday but will not get any results until next Wednesday when he sees the head/neck surgeon. It's going to be a very long week. But we have much to occupy us. Tomorrow we leave for Ojai for four days for grandson Andrew's graduation from Thacher. He will have quite a cheering section. Practically everybody he's related to will be there, as it should be. I will take the trusty writing machine with me, along with the soul-catcher, and provide a full report of the activities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home