Sunday, March 16, 2008



it's g-r-e-a-t to be 3

The charming Ruby turned three today. My sister and brother-in-law ~ Ruby's Meme and Papa ~ were in Connecticut for the celebration. I have not yet received the photos; probably tomorrow. But what I have received is an invitation from Kaley (my niece) to play Scrabble on line. Lots of fun. And she's a worthy competitor. She currently leads this round 153-122, but I have several good letters I am waiting to play when I get her next move. This is a whole new time-waster.

Today was a perfect kite-flying day. Good winds, clear skies, open beach. Many took advantage of it. I sat on the front balcony and watched the kites bouncing around in the sea breeze. Beautiful.


Current read is Joan Didion's "A Year of Magical Thinking." Anyone who as been a parent, child, mother, father, spouse, lover, friend should read it. Sad, moving, uplifting. A road map for the future.

1 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Blogger mary ann said...

Lovely photo w/ pink tinge! "Magical Thinking" remains one of my all-time favorite books. So every day and other worldly at the same time...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home