Thursday, May 01, 2008

in San Diego

This workhorse computer is acting up so I will just post that the Patient has arrived safely in San Diego. He'll stay overnight tonight with Vic and Tom, my beloved sister and her absolutely swell hubby. Tomorrow it will be up to Long Beach to stay with daughter Alex and her absolutely swell hubby Pete. Then home on Saturday. As for photos of the garden or anything else (I have some great stuff to put up), not until the Ferrari Mac arrives home. This Chevy doesn't do that sort of thing. Hasta maƱana.

2 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, Blogger mary ann said...

And welcome home tomorrow to your absolutely swell hubby!

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Susan,
I'd lost lost touch with you, but thanks to the joke you shared, I've bookmarked it and shall continue reading your daily posts. As usual, you still amaze me. I've become a sedentary, fat women in TN who watches my five-year-old autistic grandson while still trying to make my mark in the writing industry. It's my life, boring as it may be and I love every minutes of it.
Give the patient my best regards.

Ginger
http://mizging.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home