Friday, April 10, 2009

such a birthday!

This is a shot of the beach at Cuyutlan. It is covered with beautiful colored umbrellas and bright canvas sling chairs which have come to symbolize life here.


This is a shot of the back wall of my garage.


And this is my birthday present from my friend, Marie.

I cannot imagine a better gift! But as if that weren't enough, a group of us got together for lunch at Morelos for chiles rellenos, served only on Friday's during lent. Delicious. And tonight a little dinner party at Roger's.

I am birthday'd out.

2 Comments:

At 9:24 PM, Blogger mary ann said...

Oh, great garage! Happy b.day dear Fevered Brain.

 
At 11:17 PM, Blogger DAK said...

Oh, now I get it, Easter Week. That's why all the campers and interlopers. Happy Birthday. Hope it didn't end in 0 or 5.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home