Wednesday, June 20, 2007

sick day

I spent virtually the entire day in bed, dealing with the miserable effects of the parasitic invasion. As a consequence of this malady I missed my early morning walk through our quiet neighborhoods. I didn't get a chance to check out the gardens and listen to the swish, swish of the automatic sprinklers and the pool sweeps. Keeping things green or blue, depending. I finished my meds yesterday. Now it's a matter of waiting until things clear up. Or don't.

Two new movies arrived today;
Jules et Jim and Splendor in the Grass. Both of these are old favorites that I decided to revisit. Tomorrow won't be a movie day, however, as I am planning to go to a matinee of the Sacramento Broadway Series presentation of The Light in the Piazza. This is, of course, depending on whether I can sit up straight and concentrate!

1 Comments:

At 10:48 PM, Blogger mary ann said...

"keeping things green or blue" ~ v. clever. Get better...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home